Saturday, August 18, 2012

Five Minutes With...

Welcome to a new series I'm introducing.  Five Minutes With... is where I'll be interviewing fantastic Mums, they might be bloggers, Mumpreneurs, stay at home Mums. 

We'll get an insight into their busy lives in five minutes and five questions.


The first Five Minutes With...is with Michelle Olden from Hit Nitz 4 6.  Michelle is a finalist in this years AusMumpreneur Awards. 

Michelle is a Mum of 2 and until 2 years ago worked in Real Estate.  Hit Nitz 4 6 was developed by Michelle and friend Melissa Barrett with Gaby Bracks completing the team of amazing Mumpreneurs.  Wow, what a team, a Real Estate Agent, Nurse Practitioner and Lawyer!



Successful time management, being a Mum, wife and Entrepreneur, how do you do it?
I am able to work school hours which allows me to take and collect my children from school. If my children are sick I can take them to work with me or I have the flexibility to have a day off. I also have a very supportive husband who is home quite a lot so it really isn’t that hard.

You are happiest when? 

I get an email from a parent saying how thankful they are after using our product. Many parents get so anxious over continuous head lice infestations.

Where do you see Hit Nitz 4 6 in the next 5 years?

I am hoping that Hit Nitz 4 6 will be a household name and available readily in every pharmacy in every town and city.
 

What's in your handbag? 
A lot! Purse, phone, pens, business cards, nail file, head band, sugarfree lollies and paw paw cream.

What separates you from other lice treatment business'?
Our products are natural and gentle, do not have a strong smell and require no combing. Our products are safe to use on all ages. Our active ingredient Artemisia Annua (wormwood) is not found in any other head lice products.


 

Thanks to Michelle and good luck in the Awards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment x