Thursday, November 1, 2012

First Blogiversary


It was this time of night 12 months ago when I hit the publish button on my first post and wow what a year.

It was my intention from the beginning to be a sharer rather than a blogger and I'm happy with that.  I really wasn't going to write my deepest thoughts but rather organising tips, party planning ideas, the "look what I found" photos and things I love. 

I said I wasn't looking to be famous but would be happy to have a few readers along the way.  Well I'm blown away by just how many readers ~ I'm still not famous and that's ok :-).  I'm ecstatic to have so many readers interact on the page, sharing their stories and tips.

I've also 'met' some gorgeous bloggers who have given me their support and answered oh so many questions (thanks Kel!).  I was also thrilled to make it to the Top 30 Aussie Mum Bloggers.

The most recent milestone has been the First Blogiversary Giveaway Sponsors coming on board.  Their support and generosity was such a blessing and I so appreciate them.  I was so so happy that my readers got to celebrate my First Blogiversary with their gorgeous gifts.

I'm sure there's more I want to say and no doubt it will come to me after I hit publish (always the way)!  But I do want to say thank you and I look forward to the next 12 months with you.

x Bec







2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, it's such a great feeling to reach your first milestone. Heres to many more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Mandy, it is an amazing feeling.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment x