I have never really been a burner of candles or incense. The ones I've tried have smelt fake. Full of chemicals. I found the smell of incense to be too intense. But recently I've been converted.
I can't remember how I found this particular seller but I'm in love. The seller is Cinque Candles.
Cinque means five. Elisa, her husband and their three gorgeous children make up the Cinque family.
Five reasons I'm in love with Cinque Candles
- The packaging is gorgeous
- The scents are omg delicious and subtle
- The jars, candy bowls, vintage tea cups, travel tins
- The price
- They match any décor
I really could go on.
Check out this gorgeous packaging.
Right now I'm burning the Green Tea and Lemongrass, the air is lightly scented which I love.
The beautiful range.
Cinque reasons to love Soy candles;
- CLEAN BURNING -- Soy wax is non-toxic and burns cleaner than paraffin wax with no petrol-carbon soot....
- LONG BURNING -- Soy candles burn slower and cooler than paraffin wax, creating a longer burning candle.
- RENEWABLE RESOURCE -- Soy beans are a renewable source.
- BIODEGRADABLE -- Since soy beans are vegetables, soy wax is naturally biodegradable. Soy wax is also easier to remove from materials and surfaces. Which means, once you have finished burning your candle you can simply wash your glassware in warm soapy water to clean, and continue using it.
- Soy candles are simply better for you, your family and the environment!
You can find Cinque Candles here
Oh and Cinque celebrates its first birthday in five days so pop on over and say hi.
This is not a sponsored post, I was not gifted product. I purchased them myself and reviewed because I love sharing beautiful things. Photos and information on the soy candles are taken from their Facebook page.