Monday, September 2, 2013

Menu Plan


A new week, a new menu plan.
 
 
Thursday
Sticky meatball stir-fry
This was nice and easy.  Maggi Stir-fry Sauce which has the infusion paste and finishing sauce.  I marinated the meatballs in the infusion paste.  Added the vegies, noodles and finishing sauce.  So simple.
 
Friday
Bangers, Mash and Peas
Yeah, not my favourite.  But it's hubby's time to cook and this is his favourite.
 
Saturday
Butter Chicken
Hubby made from scratch and it was quite nice except I'm always the one to find the cardamom pods with a crunch.
 
Sunday
Beer Can Chicken and Coleslaw
 
Monday
Moroccan Lamb Pie
I always prefer to make individual pies in small ramekins.
 
Tuesday
Bacon, Corn and Chive Rice
This looks super easy and I look forward to trying it.
 
Wednesday
Pork Schnitzel and Vegies
I have just watched Donna Hay top some schnitzels with fresh breadcrumbs and pop them under the grill so I might give that a try.
 
This weeks recipes are a mix from Recipes + and Super Food Ideas.  If there's something you're interested in adding to your plan I'd be happy to share the recipe.
 
 

 photo f066a69c-69c1-4582-93c0-7505e7d2ebb3_zps0a980266.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment x