Monday, December 19, 2011

The week before Christmas...

Oh dear where did the time go?  I find myself suffering a slight case of pre-Christmas anxiety! I don't think I've done enough,  made enough or bought enough.  Which of course is rediculous because Miss 2 doesn't count how many presents she has, or how much Christmas craft we do, or whether we have enough decorations on display.

I'm a list maker, I love my lists.  I had a to-do list going and a nice one from Inner-B.here but it wasn't really doing it for me.  A friend shared that she was using a to-do list for every day this week and I thought to myself 'dur' why didn't I think of that?  I've used it before...so here is my list for this week.  I saved it as a picture and now have it as my desktop background which is great as it's there as soon as I turn on the computer..



How are your plans for this week?  Do you feel in control?

2 comments:

  1. I have been giving my 5 year and 8 year old instructions to remind me of what I need do or to bring to their schools each night. They write reminder notes for themselves and then tell me in the morning. They love having this job and honestly, they remember things much better than I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great way to get them involved..they have that sense of ownership which is why they love participating.

    xx Bec

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment x